Yes. Computershare Trust Company, N.A. sponsors and administers the Computershare CIP Program, a dividend reinvestment and direct stock purchase program. The Program is designed for long-term investors who wish to invest and build their ownership in The Estée Lauder Companies over time. Key features of the Program are the following:
- You can participate in the Program if you are a registered holder of shares of Class A Common Stock or you can participate by making an initial investment of at least $250 through the Program
- Once you are a registered stockholder, you can elect to reinvest all or part of your dividends in additional shares of Class A Common Stock
- You also have the option to purchase between $100 and $10,000 worth of Estée Lauder Class A Common Stock monthly
- You can sell Class A Common Stock through the Program
- Dividends will be paid on both whole and fractional shares of Class A Common Stock
- You can deposit your certificates with the Administrator for safekeeping
- There are small fees for the purchase or sale of shares through the Program. Investor Services Program fees are detailed in the Program's brochure, which can be obtained from the Program Administrator.
Questions about the Computershare CIP Program and requests for enrollment forms and brochures can be directed to the Program Administrator:
c/o Computershare, Inc.
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170